How do I place an order?
- To place an order simply “add” your desired products from the products menu.
- The contents of your cart will be visible as soon as you have “added” your first product and remain visible so you have a running total at all times.
- You can delete a choice by entering a zero quantity or click the “Remove” button and change quantities by over-writing the default value of one (1).
- Please remember to click the “Update Cart” button each time you adjust quantities to refresh the totals.
- When you have completed your product selection, click the “check out” button which takes you to an order confirmation page. NB: You can still adjust quantities and add or delete products at this stage.
- Add any “Special Instructions”, like delivery instructions, additional delivery and contact information etc etc.
- Your order will be immediately forwarded to us and an order confirmation will automatically be emailed to you.
- Domestic orders – All domestic purchases can be paid by direct credit (details below). All domestic orders will be dispatched within 2 days of payment received.
- International orders – All international orders are payable by Paypal only and incur a 4% Paypal fee.
- International Freight will be determined with your provided delivery address and will be sent to your email address with freight options. Once a freight option has been selected we will send a payment request via Paypal to you provided email address. All international orders will be dispatched within 2 days of payment received.
How long will my order take to get to me?
We have an “in house” policy whereby all standard orders must be despatched within two days of our workshop receiving the order or payment. We are proud to advise that we have maintained that goal for over five years now.
International Freight will be determined with your provided delivery address and will be sent to your email with freight options and pricing. Once a freight option has been selected we will send a payment request via Paypal. All international orders will be dispatched within 2 days of payment received
Can I pay you by direct credit?
Yes, no problem. Our account details are as follows:
Bank: ANZ, Rotorua Branch
Account No: 06 0413 0353277 00
When paying by direct credit, please use your business name and the invoice number as the Reference.
Will I have any problems getting through New Zealand customs with any of your wooden gifts?
No. We have contacted MAF (Ministry of Agriculture & Fisheries), the government agency responsible for border control and they have advised us that as long as the material from which each item has been made is kiln dried and coated with protective oil or lacquer there is no phyto-sanitary risk at all. Click here for printable letter regarding Export of our wooden gifts.
If your question isn’t in our archive, fill out the form below and we will be in touch soon with an answer. In cases where we think that the information is something that everyone would find useful, we will add the question and answer to this archive.